Exclusive, Effective, and Affordable Advertising!
Surveys have shown that each Coffee News® is read five to seven times in local restaurants and can be recycled to the literature rack, a rack that is uniquely designed just for Coffee News®. Every week a new issue is delivered to the rack and old copies are recycled.
The reason why Coffee News® is so successful is because it is good for everybody and everything it touches. Even other media services gain by getting better results for their advertisers if their advertisers also advertise in Coffee News®. In Winnipeg, Canada where Coffee News® originated, readers actually congregate in the restaurants it’s delivered to when they expect the new issue to arrive. In fact, a third of all copies delivered are read and enjoyed within an hour of delivery!
Coffee News® provides a light and entertaining paper that patrons pick up on the way in to their favorite restaurant. It provides a few minutes of light reading while the order is taken and the meal is prepared. Since most patrons can read Coffee News® in about eight minutes, they have plenty of time to read all the ads, as well. Coffee News® works!
• Ads are less expensive than other print media, so it’s easily afford to advertise regularly.
• All ads are exclusive which means no other company in your category can advertise at the same time (i.e. keeps your competition out!).
• Ads can be changed weekly by phone, fax or email.
• Ads are working three meals per day – seven days per week. The consistency of the message brings results!
• Ads rotate every week so no one advertiser always has the choicest spots. Small ads often are obscured in other print media because the big buck advertisers have better placement.
• All ads are 3” x 2” so no advertiser can overpower another ad by buying a larger-sized ad.
• Ads are uniquely designed, so advertisers achieve outstanding results.
• Advertisers receive a free listing on our Coffee News® site linking back to their website, Facebook page, etc.
• Inclusion in the Where’s Little Bill? contest – guaranteeing that customers read your ad message.